Long Haired Dog Grooming Tools : Slicker Brushes for Long Haired Dogs
Self Cleaning Slicker Brush & Shedding Comb for Grooming Cats or Dogs with Long & Thick Hair Fur
How to Control Shedding of Cats and Dogs with the CoatHook Pet Comb
The Best Way To Brush A Cat
Introducing the new RUBOLD Fur Essentials Pet Grooming Brush Set
Top 10 Cats Shedding Tools : Thunderpaws Best Professional De-shedding Tool and Pet Grooming
Oster® Cat Slicker Brush
Self Cleaning Pet Grooming Brush
Top 10 Dogs Shedding Tools Products // Pets Lover Channel
How to groom a double coated dog – Dog Grooming demonstration
If you are still beset by the following problems, this brush will help you out.
– How to thoroughly dig the hair out of the brush?
– General comb can't go deep into your dog's thick hair.
– Lots of hairs around the house, that's really difficult to clean.
With this self cleaning brush, just pressing the button you can continue to groom more. Would not waste your time to clean the shedding hair on the comb pin.
The close bristles can easily get deeper into thick coat and help you effectively remove tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt.
– For first use, gently grooming your pet's hair, do not apply a lot of pressure.
– Keep trying to find the comfortable pressure for brushing your dogs.
– If dog's hair is really thick, you can try to brush it in layers.
– If you want the pets' hair to be more fluffy, this brush must be the idea choice. Just gently combing the hair against the direction of hair growth after cleaning the hair.
– Daily brushing can reduce hair knot.
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Size: 10 x 5.8 x 3 inches
Material: stainless steel, TPE, OPP Environmental protection material
1x slicker brush
1x User Manual
Store it in a dry place and away from any liquids.
Keep it away from children to avoid be hurt by the steel pin.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 5.8 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- ASIN: B071R8R4P8
- Item model number: BP-0801